Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our Precious Addition





We are surviving! Tanner James has been an angel baby and we feel so blessed to have him in our family! Thank you for all of your kind words and love and support!

7 comments:

Rosies said...

He is beautiful!! I am going to come and steal your older two sometime next week I will call you!! Congratulations!!

Becki said...

I'm not suer my other comment went through, but if it didn't....he is beautiful! Three boys in a row is soo fun. Hope you're feeling okay!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

Those are so adorable! He has so much hair! I loved the last picture to see how Alex is looking at him and how Joseph is looking at Alex, so sweet! I hope he is sleeping good for you! Take care!

Vickie said...

So sweet!

Sher said...

You sure know how to grow them with full sets of hair!! He has more hair than my almost-2-year-olds!!! Cute, cute, cute. Also love that you picked James for his middle name. TJ. Very cute.

Erin said...

Congratulations! Keep the pictures coming! Hope you're all doing well and settling in for the winter!

Carrie said...

Oh, he is absolutely adorable! Congratulations to you. Now go and get some sleep little mamma!!!