Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hot Date

Ethan and I went out on a hot date last night. We've never really done this with just the two of us, and it was so much fun! We went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D, (very fun!). After the movie, we went out to eat to Wingers because they have popcorn as an appetizer, Ethan's favorite, and then to Dairy Queen for an ice-cream cone. He had so much fun that he even has our next date all planned out! Ethan is such a good big brother and helper, and soon I'm going to be relying on him even more. I wanted to let him know how much he means to me, and we had a wonderful time on our date! I have to say, he's definitely the shortest guy I've ever been on a date with, and it was a little weird having me in the front seat, and him in the back! ;)

No comments: