

After almost 12 hours of labor Tanner Roylance was born early this morning at 1:58 AM. He weighed in at 7 lbs, was 20 & 1/2 inches long, with a full head of dark hair. He let out a big cry until they placed him on his mother's chest, which calmed him down immediately. I guess he knows who's been taking special care of him for the past nine months! We still haven't been able to decide on a middle name. We're taking votes for either James or Glen. James is the name of his great grandfather, and Glen is the name of his grandfather. Thank you for all the support we have received from everyone. We are so excited for this big little addition to our family.
10 comments:
He's perfect!
Congrats, guys!! Jen Douglas (now Cummings) here. :) I'm so happy for you! He's a doll!
My vote is James cuz TJ would be a possible nickname someday. And...my oldest son is James so I really like the name. We named him after 2 great grandfathers. :) but Glen is good too.
YEA!! I like them both for middle names but I think I'm leaning more towards Glen.
He seems to have his own little look at this point! I love the dark hair!! Weren't your other boys born with blonde? He is so stinkin' cute!!
Congratulations guys!!
And - Tanner, welcome to the Roylance family!! It's pretty crazy sometimes but you'll get used to it! :)
Congratulations! He is beautiful. Hope everyone is doing well.
Yea! So happy he is here! He is so dang cute! Hope your recovery is fast and easy! Congrats to you guys!!
Congratulations Angela, Joseph, Ethan and Alex, and the whole proud family. Tanner has come to bless our lives and to be a special helper to our Father in Heaven. We vote James, who was a special brother to the Savior and a special helper to the prophet Joseph Smith. p/s good thing Tanner's mom is wonderfully talented doing hair. That might come in handy with all of Tanner's hair. We love you, Suzanne and Marcel
What a cutie!!! We love the name Tanner - it was on our list of options when we didn't know what we were having this last time. So cute!!! Congrats!!!!
So cute!
Congratulations! What a beautiful little guy :)So glad all is well.
Love ya!
He is adorable! I like the name too. Congrats.
Post a Comment