Monday, October 19, 2009

Belly Pics

This pregnancy has flown by!!! I can't believe I'm in my last week. I have to admit, it looks great to see 0 weeks left on my pregnancy ticker on this blog! Overall, I have had a very good pregnancy. With the exception of a few aches and pains, overall I have nothing to complain about. We had a very big weekend this last weekend with family in town, parties, and my in-laws leaving for their mission. I have been so focused on this last weekend and hoping that I wouldn't go into labor before it, that now all I have to think about is baby! I am so excited to see and meet this little guy. Ethan is very excited and fully understands what he's in for, but Alex has no idea how his life is about to change! It's hard to believe Alex will be a big brother in a few days! The pictures above are of my sis Allison and me last week, (I'm 38 weeks there, and she's 28 weeks). It's obvious we're sisters by the way we carry our babies! The bottom picture is of me yesterday at 39 weeks. Hooray for our new addition on the way! p.s. I'm still hoping he'll come out with a tag that says "hello, my name is______"!

6 comments:

Rosies said...

I can not believe you are due any day!! That is nuts!! Please let me know if you need anything!

Daisie said...

I cannot believe it is already here either! You look adorable! Can't wait to see what you name this cute little guy! Good Luck!!

The Ormsby's said...

Good luck with the delivery, and thanks for sharing pics. You and Allison are BEAUTIFUL.

CAMERAHAPPY said...

The tag is very likely! Let me know what is says! I'm so excited for you guys! Time flies way to fast! Wait till number 3....crazy fast! You are such a cute Mom! Good luck!

The Ratchford Family said...

So happy for you. I was thinking it was about time for the new arrival. Can't wait to meet him.

Becki said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe it either! You look fantastic too Angela. Good luck this coming week!