
Here is my very flamboyant husband, Richard Simmons. He wanted everyone to dance with him! He was a huge hit around our neighborhood while trick-or-treating with our boys. He never broke character!!!

Our little batman!

I, of course, was Richard's chubby follower who was hoping to lose a few pounds!

We couldn't resist this costume! Tanner's a giraffe, and it's the smallest costume I'd ever seen!

Alex was a penguin. He actually liked wearing his costume, and it kept him so warm!!
Halloween came and went pretty quickly for me. I can't believe we're almost to Thanksgiving!!
4 comments:
Am I the meanest friend ever!! How are you!! I need to come steal your boys and see that cute baby! I have been thinking about you! I hope everything is going well! I love ya!!
You guys are HILARIOUS!!! Totally had the visual of Joseph in character - so, so funny. I'm STILL laughing out loud - that is awesome!!
I love you and your husband!! You guys are so fun and so happy. Your kids are so beautiful too!
That is the greatest-I remember when Joe dressed up as that in college. And you're right, he never breaks character!
Post a Comment