


Time is flying by. I can't believe my baby is three and a half weeks old already!! He is the sweetest little guy. He is so calm and patient, good qualities for a third child. Tanner's brothers just adore him. Alex loves him so much, a little too much sometimes! At Tanner's two week appointment, he weighed 7lbs 13oz, and was still 19 1/2 inches. He loves to be held most of the time, but sometimes he likes to just lay on the ground and relax. We're hoping he's more of a cuddler than Ethan, who also liked to lay on the ground by himself. We feel so blessed to have Tanner as a part of our family. We already can't imagine life without him!!!
4 comments:
He is just beautiful! I love those big eyes of his. I need to hold him, so when are you coming down so that we can take care of that?? :)
He is so cute I can't wait to hold him!!
If anyone were to make me baby hungry... he does! What a tiny sweet little thing! I would love to just hold him for hours!! Too cute! I'm glad he is a good baby, it makes all the difference in the world! Love those third babies!
SO so cute! Definitely looks like he belongs to your family!!
Post a Comment