Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our Cute Boys







Every picture taking experience has a story behind it. This one has been in the making for a good two months. We have the hardest time getting all the stars to align to be able to get our kids' pictures taken. I hope we're not the only ones who struggle with this. Just making sure the clothes, shoes, and hair are right should be enough, but you also have to factor in eating and napping times, as well as bruises, scratches on the face and huge goose eggs on the forehead that magically appear the day of pictures large enough to cast a shadow. Well, needless to say this has been a source of frustration trying to get these taken. They were supposed to be for their birthdays, but we're a little late. Better late than never, I guess! Thanks to my cute Mom who came with me and made the experience a little less stressful!

3 comments:

Jerry and Sarah said...

SO darling! They turned out so good. Good looking boys. I can't wait to see them next week!

Becki said...

I love that last one! What a cute smile. Good job getting them together, it looks like it paid off!

Brynn said...

They turned out great! They are such cute boys.