Here are some belly pics of me at 26 weeks...I'm not a fan of these type of pictures, for the record. I've had some requests, though so I bit the bullet and took these. I think I have taken pictures like this twice in all three pregnancies. So, enjoy, it may not happen again!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmm, that shirt looks a little familiar :) When I got it as a gift for my b-day I was already too big, so I'm glad you're getting use. Hooray! You're finally looking a little bit pregnant. You look WONDERFUL!
You make me feel much better now Angela!!
You look like you aren't very far along and I always have people telling me how tiny I am and they can't believe I'm almost halfway there!
Thanks for the pics - I've never seen you pregnant and you make me feel like I have a buddy in the tiny belly business. :)
YOU ARE SO CUTE!
Post a Comment