1. Joseph was gone for two weeks training for his "new" job.
2. We were able to spend a week (only part of it with Joseph) up in Island Park with my family, where Ethan fished for the first time. We enjoyed Yellowstone and were able to see tons of wildlife including bears! We also celebrated Joseph's 31st Birthday at the cabin, what an old man!
3. Alex received his first haircut. I couldn't get rid of the curls just yet...
4. Two days after returning from Island Park, I went to Girl's Camp with my Young Women. We stayed up way too late, but had lots of laughs and one little scare with a bear siting 100 yards from our camp!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun month!
Alex is such a cutie - and nice new family picture!!
Um... I want to see belly pics! :P
Post a Comment