
This family cracks me up! Halloween is always so much fun with the Roylances! We have a costume contest every year, and this year Chad, Rebecca, Jerry, Sarah, and Joseph and I decided to combine our efforts and do a theme together. Any guesses? We're the CLUE characters, of course! Notice all of the weapons even. Also note, Joseph has wanted a bald cap like this for years. We couldn't find one anywhere, so I had to make this one. He was so happy! This is probably the only time I'll ever see Joseph bald!

This was during the picture scavenger hunt game at the party. We had to go around the neighborhood and get random shots of our family members doing different things. For this one, we needed a picture of us doing a train down a slide!

Who could ask for better In-Laws? These two are party animals! They always have such great costumes, and look forward to this party as much as the grandkids! They won the trophy for the scariest costume for the night. Notice how each strip of tape has been colored with a crayon on both edges. This must have taken hours to make!
6 comments:
What a riot! I love your costumes!
You guys inspire me as a family who knows how to have fun.
You bet your booty socks, we're a great family, cause you're a part of it. (I'll give you a second to get a kleenex and wipe the tears from your eyes.) The party was a blast!
I love, love, love this costume idea! What a great job you did!
It's Gwen Peterson! How are you guys? How is it that we live a few blocks away and I didn't even realize that you guys have another baby?! That tonsil thing seemed like a nightmare. I hope things are better!
Dang!!! Can't we have another CLUE party. I want to play!!! Check out my facebook page to see the Yip Yips making out. It was a great costume.
Post a Comment