These are just a few of our crazy Halloween pictures. We love dressing up, and we have lots of crazy family members who like to dress up and party as well. We actually have costume contests on Joseph's side of the family, with trophies worth up to dollars! Their parties started several years ago, and have gotten increasingly bigger and better every year! My family loves this holiday as well. We've finally talked them into dressing up for the parties, and now we have a whole month full of fun and partying! Ethan and I already have our costumes for this year, and Ethan's gets worn daily. This is our favorite time of year with all of the holidays right around the corner!!! If any of you don't dress up for Halloween, you should try it, it's kinda fun!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Hooray for Halloween!!
These are just a few of our crazy Halloween pictures. We love dressing up, and we have lots of crazy family members who like to dress up and party as well. We actually have costume contests on Joseph's side of the family, with trophies worth up to dollars! Their parties started several years ago, and have gotten increasingly bigger and better every year! My family loves this holiday as well. We've finally talked them into dressing up for the parties, and now we have a whole month full of fun and partying! Ethan and I already have our costumes for this year, and Ethan's gets worn daily. This is our favorite time of year with all of the holidays right around the corner!!! If any of you don't dress up for Halloween, you should try it, it's kinda fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
AW!! We wish we could come to it this year.... too bad. John and I just don't get very creative for our church party... haha. Just Jayden and Riya this year - what are your boys being this year?
Jayden will be a wizard and Riya will DRESS like a princess... :P
yipee! I'm so excited for Halloween! We are planning to get our outfits today. I need to post our pictures too.
Oh, by the way, I LOVED the new Ethanism. Too funny.
I love it!!! Those costumes are great!! isn't this such a fun time of year!!
Those pictures are great. You guys are such a fun family. Thanks for the great haircuts last week. Everyone is wondering who cut Eva's hair.
Kurt and I laughed out loud at those pics!! You guys are hilarious! Our best costumes were our first year married - Kurt was an old woman and I was an old man. Too scary of pics to ever share...
Love this post-I might have to steal this idea and show our Halloween costumes from the last few years. Too fun, esp Joe's cheerleading outfit!
By the way, you left a comment/question on my fitness blog and I totally didn't see it until now, so if you want the answer, go to that post!
Hi Angela. I just found your blog through Katie's. I'll send you and invite to mine. I love your blog.
Post a Comment