Sunday, September 28, 2008

Random Shots

This is one of my favorite pictures from this summer. We were at Bear Lake a couple of weeks ago, and I snapped this shot. Every time I see it, I have to laugh.

This is Ethan's first day of preschool with Teacher Lisa. He absolutely loves his class and is already making new friends.

The fruits of our labor...This is our only fruit tree, and it produced two apples this year. We had fun watching them grow and ripen. Hopefully we'll get more next year!!!

Alex has found his toes! Now during bath time and diaper changing, his feet come right up to his mouth. It's so funny!!

3 comments:

Hess Fam said...

way cute pictures!! I love ths goggle one!!

Jerry and Sarah said...

So fun. Those are great pictures. In the goggle one Ethan reminds me of the little boy in Christmas Story that is standing in front of Ralphie in the line to see Santa. Of course, Ethan is much cuter. I also can't believe how much Alex looks like Ethan. Can't wait to see them in a few weeks!

Christina said...

Don't you love that stage of baby wanting to eat feet all the time? Carson is the same way, only even in the car seat, Bumbo seat, wherever! They must taste yummy! :)