Friday, September 12, 2008




For some reason, when Ethan put these Incredible Hulk pajamas on, he had to have his picture taken in various locations of the room, while swinging his arms back and forth. He also has his tough guy look on his face!!!

5 comments:

John and Sara Roylance said...

oh my gosh - this is hilarious!!!
he's so funny!

Jerry and Sarah said...

So funny. What a great Incredible Hulk. I love it.

HiccupMeL said...

First of all, I love how the font EXACTLY matches his outfit. :) And, I love how his pose is the same in every picture. That kid has got the HULK down! So cute!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

He is so tall! I can't believe how he has grown.. I guess six months will do that to a kid! He is a true boy! What fun!

Teresa said...

He is such a scream! I love the Ethanisms!