It's finally happened! I've joined the elite group of women crazy enough to call themselves Soccer Moms! Ethan started playing soccer two weeks ago, and is doing great! By great I mean he tries really hard to keep his eye on the ball, even if he's looking at the ball upside down through his legs. He practices all of his best moves out on the field, AKA interpretive dance, or dramatically falling down whenever he even gets close to the ball. And when I told him I'd buy him an ice cream cone after the game if he scored a goal, his reply was, "I'm not big enough yet." Even though he's the tallest kid on the field! It is so much fun, and I find myself cheering and rooting for Ethan's team to win, even though no one keeps score! It's the best!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
I'm a Soccer Mom!
It's finally happened! I've joined the elite group of women crazy enough to call themselves Soccer Moms! Ethan started playing soccer two weeks ago, and is doing great! By great I mean he tries really hard to keep his eye on the ball, even if he's looking at the ball upside down through his legs. He practices all of his best moves out on the field, AKA interpretive dance, or dramatically falling down whenever he even gets close to the ball. And when I told him I'd buy him an ice cream cone after the game if he scored a goal, his reply was, "I'm not big enough yet." Even though he's the tallest kid on the field! It is so much fun, and I find myself cheering and rooting for Ethan's team to win, even though no one keeps score! It's the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ang! I had no idea! How fun!! :D I will have to come see these super moves... I am kind of afraid I will be intimidated by his amazing skill.. You'll have to tell him hi for me.
Cute blog! And, even cuter kids! What a cute family! :)
How 'bout a hand for the hog? (That was for Joe)
There is nothing cuter than tiny kids in soccer uniforms. I love going to Leah's game. She also is a bit scatterbrained about what is going on. She loves to run and does circles around the big group of kids getting the ball.
Post a Comment