Sunday, August 16, 2009
The end of a great vacation!
Okay, so it wasn't exactly OUR vacation, but it felt like one the past few weeks! Joseph's sister Sarah and her family have been staying with us since Aug. 6th, and we have had so much fun with them! Ethan LOVES their kids, especially Hayden. They played together every waking minute. Our home has been filled with so much fun, laughter, sleeping babies, late nights of talking, extra dishes, laundry, and "coldie" chicken nuggets. (Their daughter Rebecca likes frozen chicken nuggets, much to Sarah's dismay!) They left this morning to head back to Vegas, and our home seems so empty and quiet, except for Ethan crying a little because he misses his cousins so much. We had a wonderful time, and miss them already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I need to add a little extra money for this great post! We had so much fun. Hayden and Rebecca were so sad to leave your house. And I was so sad to come home to a house where I actually have to clean up after myself. Hee hee! Thanks so much for the great vacation. Now I think I'll go grab a "coldie"
Post a Comment