Monday, December 1, 2008

Love those Elves!




Tonight we decided to go to Gardner Village. We love going during the holidays because they are always so festive. They decorate with amazing witches at Halloween, and these fun elves during Christmas. Ethan thought we were going to meet real Elves, so all night he kept looking around the corners of buildings and down pathways saying he was going to find a real elf!~ We love all of the little shops, and mostly we just window shop, but of course we have to go into the candy store for the free fudge sample. (I highly recommend it!) The weather has been so nice here, it hardly feels like December. I hope it holds out a little longer so we can enjoy some of these outdoor activities without freezing too much!

2 comments:

John and Sara Roylance said...

cute pictures! I'm a super slacker but I'm trying to update more! :) Btw - if you are looking for warmer weather, come see us! I think we are supposed to get into the 70s today. Yesterday's high was only in the 50s... Texas is just full of surprises! Oh... and Riya is almost walking!! YEA!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

I wished we could have joined you! We love that place too. That is funny that Ethan thought he would meet a real elf. Bryson the other night asked where the elves are, and we told him that they could be anyone, so he is now convinced that Maddy is a little elf, because her ears are a little pointed... Too funny! I'm glad you enjoyed it and as soon as we get this hacking out of our house, we would love to get together!