Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just Elfing Around!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

4 comments:

CAMERAHAPPY said...

That cracks me up! Little Alex looks so much like Ethan! So cute! Your dancing classes has really paid off! Are you taking this gig out on the road? You should consider it! Big bucks baby! Have a happy Holiday season and Merry Christmas!

The Ormsby's said...

WOW!! Your family's got skills. Love it!

John and Sara Roylance said...

That is hilarious!! I especially like that part where you, Ethan and Alex are on the boxes dancing and you are in the front. Is that what you have been training them to do during the day? Haha!! So funny!!
Btw - no pressure on the hair... I'm seriously not that picky - I think I've just had bad luck with hair dressers!!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen oh my gosh and can I just say. . . SHIMMY JOSEPH SHIMMY!!!
:) Shalane