Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cool...or Pretty?

Ethan was watching a show the other morning on PBS called Sid the Science Kid. In the show, the boy sings a song about how cool his mom is while they are driving to school. After the song, Ethan said, "Mom, Mommies aren't cool. Only Daddies are cool." To which I replied, "Oh, really?" Ethan said, "Yeah, Daddies are cool and Mommies are pretty." I suppose his thought ended a little better than it started, but I'm not sure if I would rather be seen as cool or pretty in his eyes! :D

2 comments:

Krista said...

Okay,
So I am blogging for a moment when I should be doing housework, but I had to leave a comment because I have been looking at your blog for awhile now, and never have time to leave comments, but it is so fun to see what you have been up to, and I am proud of you for doing your bulbs - that is a big thing! Your family is so cute - enjoy it everyday - I feel like my family is growing up so fast :(, Have you heard of the Christmas Village in Ogden, also really cute to take your children to... we need to all get together after the Holidays!

John and Sara Roylance said...

That is too funny!! Well - Ethan, your mom is definitely both!!
So cute!