This is the picture of the fort, as promised. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post it. I can definitely tell the holidays have hit! Joseph and Ethan slept here all night, they put our foam pads down, for a little more comfort. Ethan loved doing this so much, he's wanted to sleep out in the family room every night since! I only let him last night because Grandma was babysitting!
I loved this picture! This is Alex playing with my Dad. He has been a little leery of him the past month or so, but as Grandpa always does, he has won Alex over. Now when Alex sees him, he gets so excited and squeals and kicks his legs!
Ethan's first run with Daddy. I love Joseph's half-hearted stretch in this picture. I think he was only stretching for Ethan's benefit to give him the whole experience of running. They were gone about 20 minutes, and Ethan loved it! They have since gone running a few more times together, thanks to the great weather we're having!
This is one of the reasons I haven't been blogging recently. We had our Young Women's in Excellence this last Wednesday. Our theme was "Value Dayz" patterned after a County Fair. I decided I wanted Plinko for my booth game. Well, I couldn't locate a Plinko board, so I decided to build my own. I made it out of Plywood and nails. My cute Dad stopped by one day, so I recruited his help, and Joseph did all of the finishing touches. This was a big hit, so if any of you live close by and need to borrow a Plinko board (and have a large vehicle to transport it, it's 4ft x 5ft), you're more than welcome to it! It even has little boxes at the bottem to catch the disc, that I filled with candy as the prizes.
1 comment:
Cute pictures! I love Alex's HUGE smile. What a cute boy. We can't wait to see you guys. AND the Plinko board is even cuter than you described. I love it.
Post a Comment