Monday, November 10, 2008

Best Night!!!

Tonight was such a fun evening. First of all, Joseph didn't have school, which is rare. He has had three evening classes every week this whole semester, but is now down to only one! Ya-hoo! So tonight, since Joseph was home, we had a fun family night, with a Family Home Evening Packet our sister-in law Sara gave us. (Thanks!) We then built a fort in our family room, and sat underneath it while watching Home Alone. And of course we had popcorn, Ethan's favorite snack. It was so much fun. It is now ten o'clock, and Ethan and Joseph are having a sleep over under the fort. They aren't asleep yet, I can still hear Ethan telling big stories to his Daddy. I know we should have had him asleep long ago, (don't judge :)), but it was so nice to have Joseph home tonight, that we had to make it a special night. I have pictures of the fort, but I'll post them later. The pictures I'm posting tonight are from last night while putting Ethan to bed. We were in a crazy mood, and thanks to some glasses left here from Sarah and Jerry, we had lots of giggles before bed!


5 comments:

Jerry and Sarah said...

How FUN! It's worth staying up past bed time for fun events. That is a great idea. I absolutely LOVE the pictures. They are so funny. Alex especially. (Does he have the purple medicine on his lips, or is it just the lighting?)

Rosies said...

That looks and sounds like so much fun!! You actually made me feel guilty for being relieved when my kids went to sleep last night! You guys are such fun parents!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

You guys are so funny! I love it! As little kids, we used to make huts and how fun if Mom and Dad helped! You guys are so sweet with your kids and what memories you are making with your little ones! Enjoy it!

Mary said...

What fun. Are those real bricks on Ethan's wall or are you extra talented in the painting department?

Josh and Emily said...

Hi you guys! I just saw your blog on your facebook page and decided to check it out. You guys are so cute! Our blog is aggiemania.blogspot.com