We blessed Alex on July 6, 2008. He was blessed with four other children that day in our ward! He was a perfect boy, too. He slept through the whole thing! We had so many family members and friends there that it was a wonderful day, and one we won't soon forget! Thanks to everybody who was able to make it!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Blessing Day!
We blessed Alex on July 6, 2008. He was blessed with four other children that day in our ward! He was a perfect boy, too. He slept through the whole thing! We had so many family members and friends there that it was a wonderful day, and one we won't soon forget! Thanks to everybody who was able to make it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Ang, I got your email about the blog about a month ago and peeked quickly but got distracted by children (imagine that!). But here I am to say congrats and hello! I didn't know you were expecting so that was such a fun suprise to get! I'm excited to keep in touch, even though we only live 10 minutes away -- I haven't seen you in over a year now! Pathetic! I was thinking that since Krista lives in Centerville now, we're not too far away -- maybe you, Heidi, she & I should get together for a playdate or something? I know summer's crazy, but it sure would be fun to see each other.... Take care and keep in touch! Rachelle
Oh, we have a blog too, if you'd like to check up on us. It's kochchaos.blogspot.com
Yes! Great blog. Send us your e-mail to allysonar@yahoo and we'll send the invite to ours...
Love you guys! Croshaws
Wow - your ward sounds like it has similar demographics to ours! Cute, cute little outfit. So glad he was a perfect baby for you!!
Hey guys!
It's been a long time! I love your blog and congrats on the new little baby! He's so adorable. What a cute fam! Our blog is private and we've love to send you an invite. Just email us at kristen@hubernet.com and we'll send you one.
Take care,
The Hubers
Post a Comment