On July 4th, Alex started smiling! After one of his naps the next day, I went in to get him from his crib, and he was so happy, he started giving me the biggest smiles! I ran and grabbed the camera, and was lucky enough to catch some great grins! He now smiles for anyone, and is always so happy and content. We are so lucky!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
First Smiles!
On July 4th, Alex started smiling! After one of his naps the next day, I went in to get him from his crib, and he was so happy, he started giving me the biggest smiles! I ran and grabbed the camera, and was lucky enough to catch some great grins! He now smiles for anyone, and is always so happy and content. We are so lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Angela - that is so cute!!
SO Cute. He is such a sweetie. Hey, when did you get your family pictures? Very cute.
I can't believe he's already smiling - that seems so soon!!! Way to grab it on film, too!
Post a Comment