Monday, April 4, 2011

February/March

Ethan was the Star Student for a week, and he received special treatment at school. I came and spotlighted him and brought sprinkle doughnuts for everyone. He's been looking forward to this week all year!


Ethan started taking piano lessons, but as you can see, it's a family effort.


I had another birthday, but for some reason, didn't get any older this year! My birthday fell on Super Bowl Sunday, so we had a family party. This is when we announced to my family that we were expecting!


Tanner is only mildly interested in food. If he ever shows an interest, we let him have his way!


For one of our Family Home Evenings in Feb, we made hearts and talked about how much we love our family. This was the night we told our boys we were going to have a baby!


This is a little out of order, but here's my cake. My sister got this from Cold Stone. Soooo Delicious!!!


This is my niece, she found someone's plate with a little bit of cake left on it. I think she liked it!!


Ethan started swimming lessons. He loves the water, and we should have started him long ago. He did really well, and can't wait for the next session to start!


For Valentine's Day, Joseph took our boys to the Dollar Store to let them pick out whatever they wanted for me. I received a rose, Toy Story Stationery set, Pringles, a whoopie cushion, hand cuffs, and Junior mints. They were all so excited to give me my presents, and even more excited to play with them!


We finally got a snowstorm that was perfect for building a snowman. Ethan's cousins were visiting from Las Vegas, and this was their first time building a snowman. They had so much fun.

These past few months have been really hard for me. I have never been so sick with a pregnancy before, and I don't know how I made it through. I'm finally feeling better, and more like myself. Just chubbier! I haven't been exercising because of how sick I've been, and when I finally went for a walk last week, my body really felt it! I was so sore after! Joseph has been a huge lifesaver, picking up all the slack around the house and taking care of our kids. It is so nice to do things myself now. We are so excited to be having another little one join our family. Time seems to be flying by, and I'm almost half way through this pregnancy! :)

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Congratulations!! I hope it's a girl. You need one.

Chrissy said...

So much fun at your house! Excited for you and your darling family!!!

Daisie said...

I don't think I knew you were expecting! Congrats! Can't wait to hear what your having!! So glad your starting to feel better!!

Sher said...

You're sure there's only one baby in there? Just wondering...