We visited the Hill Aerospace Museum that is ten minutes from our house. We wanted to have some fun field trips over Christmas break. The boys were in heaven. Literally every ten to fifteen seconds, we could count on Alex saying, "Ooooooh, Mommy, look!" , and pointing at something new. We were all fascinated with the planes and helicopters, and bombs on display. I had never been here before, and I can't believe it's taken me this long to go. We will definitely be back soon. There were two huge hangars of displays to look at, and I think our kids would love to make this an annual tradition. The only downside to this day was the weather. We weren't planning on the storm of the century hitting while we were driving there. We had to unload the kids as quickly as possible, and run into the museum, but we ended up frozen and dripping wet. The sleet/snow was coming down so quickly I felt like I had just drenched my hair in the shower. That's why there are no pictures of me... I'm not a fan of the drowned rat look! ;)
Thursday, February 3, 2011
We visited the Hill Aerospace Museum that is ten minutes from our house. We wanted to have some fun field trips over Christmas break. The boys were in heaven. Literally every ten to fifteen seconds, we could count on Alex saying, "Ooooooh, Mommy, look!" , and pointing at something new. We were all fascinated with the planes and helicopters, and bombs on display. I had never been here before, and I can't believe it's taken me this long to go. We will definitely be back soon. There were two huge hangars of displays to look at, and I think our kids would love to make this an annual tradition. The only downside to this day was the weather. We weren't planning on the storm of the century hitting while we were driving there. We had to unload the kids as quickly as possible, and run into the museum, but we ended up frozen and dripping wet. The sleet/snow was coming down so quickly I felt like I had just drenched my hair in the shower. That's why there are no pictures of me... I'm not a fan of the drowned rat look! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Ang! I love this post. Your pictures are so sweet... I abolutely love the little oven mitts on Alex, haha. I love all the holiday traditions you have. I can't wait to see all of you guys on Sunday!
That sounds like fun! I think Bryson would love going there. Sounds like a a fun road trip should happen soon! And I'm sure you could pull off the drowned rat look pretty well!
Post a Comment