My computer is finally up and running again!!!! (Thanks to a neighbor who has worked tirelessly on it for weeks!) I uploaded my pictures from this last month and I think there were 477! So I will just choose some highlights to share of our very busy month of October. My pictures uploaded in a very random order again, but it gives you a idea of our fun events. We had a benefit race that Joseph did for our good friend, Christina who has Melanoma stage 4 cancer. This turned out to be a great event. We had nearly 300 runners, and many more who came to help and join in on the fun. Later that day, we had our first Halloween party, with Joseph's family. This is always a blast, with a friendly competition to see who has the best costumes. We were fast food characters. Joseph, the Burger King, I was the Wendy's girl, Ethan Ronald McDonald (he was also Indiana Jones for school and trick-or-treating), Alex was Colonel Sanders, and Tanner the Arby's oven mitt. We had fun coming up with these costumes, and I had fun making them! Some parts were a little tricky, but thank goodness for hot glue! We visited the local pumpkin patch, and picked out lots of fun pumpkins to decorate our front porch. We redecorated our bedroom, and painted an accent wall behind our bed. We had a week and a half of sickness, that swept through everyone except me. :( I think we picked up something nasty from the doctor's office at Tanner's well-child check up. We went to a Halloween carnival at my Mom's elementary school where she is the Librarian. We had lots of fun finishing up our season passes at Lagoon. This is our favorite time of year to enjoy the park. We had a Halloween party on the 30th with my family, with lots of fun games and food! The kids had fun trick-or-treating, despite the rainy weather. Most importantly, Tanner turned one this month, and I'll do a post about that next. We had a wonderful, crazy, busy month. I can't believe we're already full swing into the holiday season!!!
Monday, November 15, 2010
October...
My computer is finally up and running again!!!! (Thanks to a neighbor who has worked tirelessly on it for weeks!) I uploaded my pictures from this last month and I think there were 477! So I will just choose some highlights to share of our very busy month of October. My pictures uploaded in a very random order again, but it gives you a idea of our fun events. We had a benefit race that Joseph did for our good friend, Christina who has Melanoma stage 4 cancer. This turned out to be a great event. We had nearly 300 runners, and many more who came to help and join in on the fun. Later that day, we had our first Halloween party, with Joseph's family. This is always a blast, with a friendly competition to see who has the best costumes. We were fast food characters. Joseph, the Burger King, I was the Wendy's girl, Ethan Ronald McDonald (he was also Indiana Jones for school and trick-or-treating), Alex was Colonel Sanders, and Tanner the Arby's oven mitt. We had fun coming up with these costumes, and I had fun making them! Some parts were a little tricky, but thank goodness for hot glue! We visited the local pumpkin patch, and picked out lots of fun pumpkins to decorate our front porch. We redecorated our bedroom, and painted an accent wall behind our bed. We had a week and a half of sickness, that swept through everyone except me. :( I think we picked up something nasty from the doctor's office at Tanner's well-child check up. We went to a Halloween carnival at my Mom's elementary school where she is the Librarian. We had lots of fun finishing up our season passes at Lagoon. This is our favorite time of year to enjoy the park. We had a Halloween party on the 30th with my family, with lots of fun games and food! The kids had fun trick-or-treating, despite the rainy weather. Most importantly, Tanner turned one this month, and I'll do a post about that next. We had a wonderful, crazy, busy month. I can't believe we're already full swing into the holiday season!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fun to hear what you guys are up to! I absolutely love your Halloween costumes! They are awesome! Glad your doing well!
I love your Halloween costumes! You guys always do an amazing job with creativity and fun that you all do it! This year I was a desperate housewife..hee hee! The turnout for the run sounds like it went well! Your boys are growing up too fast! Glad no one is sick anymore, that is never fun!
Whew! You sure that wasn't a 6 month wrap-up?! You sure have been busy. You fit more into a month than I do in a year. I don't know how you do all of that with THREE active little boys.
The costumes are FANTASTIC
The boys are ADORABLE
The race looked AMAZING
And the pumpkins are FUN
Glad the week of illness didn't strike the very busy mommy!
Hope the rest of the holiday season is as eventful, and I'm hoping your computer doesn't crash so that keeping us all updated on your blog isn't too much of a headache!
ps...Here is a great Christmas gift idea for your athletic husband. With all the running he's done this year, I'm sure he'll love it. Has he read "Born to Run" by Christopher McDougall? If not, you need to get it for him. My hubby has NEVER read a book for enjoyment- this was his first one and he couldn't put it down. Anyway, I thought Joseph would enjoy it too.
Ok, your Halloween costumes are hilarious - LOVE the creativity!!! And honestly I don't think I could ever see enough pics of sweet little Tanner - he just looks like one of those little porcelain dolls. What a sweetheart! You've had a lot going on - can't wait to see what you've been up to this month!!
Post a Comment