Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Our Fourth of July

My patriotic boys!
Enjoying a dance at the concert!
Fireworks and Alex should never go together!
Being a part of the concert!
At the Kaysville parade.

My favorite grin!

Waiting in line for the slides.
These are completely out of order, but I'm sure you'll all get the idea. We had a great Fourth of July weekend. We had several celebrations beginning on Friday up at our friends' the Croshaws home in Hyrum. We had a yummy BBQ and watched fireworks in Logan that night. The next morning Joseph and I ran in the Honeyville 5K Freedom run, and then dashed back to Kaysville to catch the parade. We love the celebrations in our home town. The parade is so much fun, finished off with a town water fight. We later watched fireworks after enjoying some of the festivities including blowup slides and concerts. Sunday we had my fam over for a BBQ and Movie night. I love this holiday, especially for all it represents. I am proud to be an American!

1 comment:

Jerry and Sarah said...

What fun festivities! I wish we could have been there to celebrate too. (10 days in the middle of July just wasn't enough) :) Great pictures too, you look GREAT in them!