Tanner James Roylance was blessed on Jan. 2nd, 2010. It was a wonderful day, shared with so many friends and family. Tanner, of course, was an angel during the blessing, and Joseph did a wonderful job blessing him. We truly are so blessed to have this little guy in our family. He is surrounded by so many who love him. He is such a sweet baby, and an incredibly calm influence in our home. We just love him so much, and already can't imagine life without him!
What a beautiful baby - that upclose picture of him with that precious smile is perfect. What an angel! Is Alex loving having a little brother?? Your boys are SO so cute - darling little family!
Sitting at a restaurant with cousins, Ethan leaned over and called out, "Mommy, can I have ribs?" I was surprised by this because he doesn't like to try new foods. I said, "Sure, do you like ribs?" He replied, "Yeah, are they chicken nuggets?"
While walking into the mall, Ethan was playing "spies" with his Spiderman glasses and secret spy pen. He turned to me and in his best spy voice said,"All right my friend, I'll check and make sure the ghost is clear".
Tonight as I was tucking Ethan into bed he said he doesn't want to grow up and be on the Jazz. He just wants to be a kid and stay on his soccer team. I asked him why, and he replied, "I don't think they have treats after the game when you're big".
I was laughing with my sister-in-law Sarah today about how crazy life is with small children. I told her someday we'll look back and be sad that we don't have any little people to clean up after or run around after. Right then Ethan came and asked for a spoonful of frosting. I laughed and told Sarah, "Someday Ethan won't be asking for spoonfuls of frosting anymore". Just then, Ethan piped up, "Yeah, maybe someday I'll ask for a spoonful of peanut butter!"
While driving over to Joseph's sister Rebecca's home one night, I gave Ethan the usual prep before playing with cousins. I said,"Ethan, I want you to play really nice with Hayden and Melodee, okay, and share." Ethan replied," Okay, who's Sher?"
Every time Alex starts to cry, Ethan comes and pats his face and says, "it's okay, I'm here".
While at his four year checkup, Ethan said "Is the nurse going to shot me?"
We were saying prayers with Ethan the other night, and right in the middle of it he stopped praying. After a few seconds, I told him to keep going. He responded, "I can't. I am just a little kid. My name starts with an E and a R. So I can't say my prayers."
4 comments:
I love that smile!! He is so darling, along with your other boys. How fun.
What a beautiful baby - that upclose picture of him with that precious smile is perfect. What an angel! Is Alex loving having a little brother?? Your boys are SO so cute - darling little family!
Cute cute cute cute cute! You guys are adorable. Congrats!
He's precious. And I LOVE the hair photo above!!
Post a Comment