Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year's at a glance...










We had a wonderful New Year's, with lots of family, food, and fun! Dave and Jana's family came in from Denver and stayed with us for a couple of days, which is always a party! We had a houseful on New Year's, and we stayed up playing games, eating, and lighting fireworks. (of the legal kind this time!) On New Year's Day, we went bowling to our new Boondock's down the street. Good times!!!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

You guys are party animals! Mark and I were in San Diego on New Year's eve with no kids. We fell asleep before midnight. We are lame. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Sher said...

We, too, were part of the lame-o crowd for New Year's. In fact, when I heard fireworks go off at midnight, I nearly woke up in a panic wondering what the heck was going on! Luckily Kurt was a little more with it to explain. :) Glad to see you were still able to party, even with a little tike helping you get less sleep!