Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Had to share..

This picture just makes me laugh. I was messing with Tanner's hair one day, and this is what happened! His hair cracks me up! It's even a little longer now, this was about a month ago!

3 comments:

Jerry and Sarah said...

Oh, that is too hilarious!! I love it. Even if you don't have any girls yet, at least your boys have great hair for you to be able to play with!

Sher said...

That is awesome - I'm so jealous!! My girls have NOwhere NEAR that much hair!!!! Love it - guess it's to be expected considering you had quite the head of hair as a baby!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

That hair makes me laugh! I love it! Even if you don't have any girls, you have fun hair to play with! I found your tiny curling iron a few weeks agao under our bathroom cabinent, and it made me laugh that I still have it... I'm sure you've replaced it by now, if not I still have it and will gladly hand it over to you! Enjoy your babies!!! They are so cute!