Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby Names???

Help us with names! We are really struggling with what we should name our new little guy. I love that so many people have voted on our poll, it gives us an idea of what everyone likes. I have been leaning a little more towards Tanner, but the other night Joseph looked at our blog and said, "I don't know if Tanner is the right name for our son". So Back to the drawing boards. He suggested that we wait and see what the baby looks like, but let's be honest, trying to make such a big decision right after having a baby is not the easiest thing to do. Joseph really likes Grey, and I am now wondering about Greyson. Any thoughts? We are totally open to any new ideas, so please help!!! Also, if anyone knows of any good naming websites, send them our way please!!!

3 comments:

John and Sara Roylance said...

Angela - are our husbands related? :) John won't commit to a name for our little girl either... he wants to wait to see what she looks like, too. Haha.
If you are asking, I like Greyson better than Grey. I think Tanner is cute too... oh what fun, huh?
As far as baby name sites - I like www.babyzone.com and www.babycenter.com - you can browse all sorts of ways!

Vickie said...

Greyson is on my short list so if I ever have another little boy, that might be the one we use. I like Drew too but Jared's not a fan! Good luck picking a name. Are you already picking middle names too? That's usually the one we can't get before we leave the hospital.

Hess Fam said...

I love grey!!! but whateer you pick will be adorable!