This last month has been a whirlwind. I can't believe we're already well into June! I have a little catching up to do. We started the month off by going to see Wicked in Salt Lake. My cute dad and sis stood in line all night long in December to get us all tickets, but it was so worth it! Joseph and I saw Wicked on Broadway, and thought this performance was every bit as good! We went with my parents, and sisters, along with husbands and fiance! Congrats to Allison, she announced she is expecting, (with little notes in our fortune cookies), and also to Ashlee who got engaged to cute Jed the night before. We're so happy for them both! The next weekend, Joseph graduated from the U with his Masters. I can't believe how time flies! It seems like just yesterday that we were right in the middle of his program, and we would never see the end of it! I'm so glad that's behind us now!! I'm so proud of him. He is so amazing, and always accomplishes the things he says he will. Joseph decided we needed, (deserved) a vacation, and so he started looking on line for a great deal-and found one! He found a cruise that was supposed to go to Mexico, but because of the whole Swine Flu thing, changed its itinerary to travel up to Canada. This was a week before departure that we found this deal, and it was 90% off!!!! We booked our vacation and packed up the boys for their first cruise! We went on a Carnival ship, and had a wonderful time. Ethan loved the kids' day camps, and we loved just getting away from everything for a little while. We ported at Victoria and Vancouver. These are such beautiful places! We only ran into rough waters one day, but it was really rough! I was so grateful for the smooth sailing on the way back! It was a great vacation, and very needed. This takes us up to the middle of May, so there will be more posts to come!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
May...one crazy month!!
This last month has been a whirlwind. I can't believe we're already well into June! I have a little catching up to do. We started the month off by going to see Wicked in Salt Lake. My cute dad and sis stood in line all night long in December to get us all tickets, but it was so worth it! Joseph and I saw Wicked on Broadway, and thought this performance was every bit as good! We went with my parents, and sisters, along with husbands and fiance! Congrats to Allison, she announced she is expecting, (with little notes in our fortune cookies), and also to Ashlee who got engaged to cute Jed the night before. We're so happy for them both! The next weekend, Joseph graduated from the U with his Masters. I can't believe how time flies! It seems like just yesterday that we were right in the middle of his program, and we would never see the end of it! I'm so glad that's behind us now!! I'm so proud of him. He is so amazing, and always accomplishes the things he says he will. Joseph decided we needed, (deserved) a vacation, and so he started looking on line for a great deal-and found one! He found a cruise that was supposed to go to Mexico, but because of the whole Swine Flu thing, changed its itinerary to travel up to Canada. This was a week before departure that we found this deal, and it was 90% off!!!! We booked our vacation and packed up the boys for their first cruise! We went on a Carnival ship, and had a wonderful time. Ethan loved the kids' day camps, and we loved just getting away from everything for a little while. We ported at Victoria and Vancouver. These are such beautiful places! We only ran into rough waters one day, but it was really rough! I was so grateful for the smooth sailing on the way back! It was a great vacation, and very needed. This takes us up to the middle of May, so there will be more posts to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds amazing! I love your pictures. So fun! Congratulations Joseph on graduation! That is so great! That is cute that Ethan walked with you. I'm glad you had a fun time on your cruise. One day we will have to go on one together! Fun times! Enjoy!
Congrats, Joseph! That's awesome!! How are you feeling, Ang? So glad you got to see Wicked! Kurt and I went in April before baby came and I STILL dream about it - LOVED it so much!! By the way - next time we decide it's time for a vacation, we're calling Joseph to look up a great deal for us! He's the vacation deal superhero!!!
Post a Comment