Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Snips and Snails...

Finally...a few minutes to sit down and blog!!! This has been one of our busiest months in a very long time. Needless to say, I have a lot of catching up to do. First and foremost, we are going to have another little boy!!! We are so excited! Of course we thought a little girl would be fun, but with our two youngest so close, I was kind of pulling for a boy! I am 19 1/2 weeks along-half way!!! This pregnancy has flown by. If any of you have good suggestions for boy names, let us know, our boy list is running a little low.

4 comments:

Jerry and Sarah said...

Fun fun. I don't think we've talked much about boy names, especially because I've been focusing on girl names. I like Ian - but that might be kind of weird having an Ethan and Ian. I also like Benjamin/ Ben. I'll keep thinking.

Parkside View said...

Horray for you! I think boys are the best. Plus, when the third child comes along it's nice to avoid the expense of having to buy a complete, more feminine wardrobe. Just tell people you are trying to form your own basketball team. Two to go!

As for names, I'm kind of partial to Brevin, Spencer, and Garrett (my boys' names). Congrats!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

So fun! I'm so excited for you guys! I love the name Kyle Korver, oh.. I mean I think that Garrett, Brennan, and Benjamin are fun names. I have a book of names. That might mean that we would get together... I don't really remember how to do that.. But maybe we could. Bryson is out of school in a week and a half!! Yeah! Good luck with the pregnancy!

Carrie said...

-found your blog on Sarah's and hope you don't mind me peeking in on your family from time to time.

Congrats to you all on this happy news! I'm am thrilled for your cute little family. Just remember...with each boy, you are supposed to become more girly (you gotta keep it balanced somehow, right?), so go buy yourself some new pink shoes!!!

Good luck with the pregnancy and say hi to your hubby for me.