Monday, June 7, 2010

First Bites and First Haircut





Okay, so I know Tanner is seven months old, but in my mind he is just my little baby still. He should have had his first solids a month ago, but it's been a crazy month. And he needed a haircut several months ago, but I hate cutting that newborn hair off. But it was time. The poor little guy always had hair covering his eyes, and the wildest, craziest hair I've ever seen on a baby. We finally found time late one night after the other two boys were in bed to cut his hair. I think he looks so cute, and now his bright blue eyes are shown off even more! I just wish we could slow time down a bit and keep him little a while longer...

6 comments:

Jerry and Sarah said...

Oh, that is so cute!! I love it. I don't want this to come out wrong - but when I saw the first pics of Tanner with his long hair I didn't recognize him and I thought it must be a picture of your sister Allison's little baby girl. (I don't remember how old she is.) He just has such pretty features, and that hair is so cute. I love his little hair cut. What a sweet boy! Did he like the food?

The Ratchford Family said...

He is the most darling baby. I can't believe we haven't met him in person. Lets get together soon.

Sher said...

Seriously - I'm SO jealous of how much hair your boys have!! Why do my girls have to be such baldies??!! Tanner is such a doll - and his eyes are so beautiful! I can't believe he's 7 months old - holy cow!!

Dorene said...

Hi Angela - it's Dorene (Balls) Peterson. I'm a blog stalker! I was thinking about you the other day, and thinking I need a haircut! Do you have a clientele or are you busy watching your 3 cute boys? You can email at dorenepete@hotmail.com and we can chat. Have a great day.

CAMERAHAPPY said...

So adorable! We really need to get together soon! Bryson gets out of school July 2nd. When is Ethan done? Cute little haircut! Enjoy the eating solids!

John and Sara Roylance said...

He looks so cute!! My little Emma is jealous of the hair he has... just so you know. :)
I hope we get to meet him soon!!