Well, he's finally here! Alex Michael Roylance was born May 23 at 7:30 pm. He weighed 7lbs 15 oz and was 20 inches long. He is a beautiful, healthy boy. Everything went really well, except for the first night when he decided to choke and stop breathing in the nursery. He ended up spending a few hours in the NICU so they could monitor him and make sure it didn't happen again. Luckily, everything is perfectly fine. He gave us quite a scare, though. Ethan loves being a big brother, and Joseph and I are loving every minute of having a newborn again.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Welcome Baby Alex!!!
Well, he's finally here! Alex Michael Roylance was born May 23 at 7:30 pm. He weighed 7lbs 15 oz and was 20 inches long. He is a beautiful, healthy boy. Everything went really well, except for the first night when he decided to choke and stop breathing in the nursery. He ended up spending a few hours in the NICU so they could monitor him and make sure it didn't happen again. Luckily, everything is perfectly fine. He gave us quite a scare, though. Ethan loves being a big brother, and Joseph and I are loving every minute of having a newborn again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Angela,
Great posts! You are now a blogger. Wasn't that easy?
Congratulations!
I have a hard time praying sometimes too and my name starts with a J and an H. Weird.
Congratulations! He is adorable. The newborn stage is so much fun (even if it is a little demanding)!
Hi Angela!! It's your cousin Jenny (Hawkes) How fun you have a blog too. Your baby is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congrats, and I hope you're recovering, and adjusting well. Hope you don't mind if I come back and check your blog from time to time. Feel free to check out ours theormsbys.blogspot.com
Angela,
I love the new background. And way cute picure for the header. I am sure that Ethan loves the trains on the side of the paper.
The last picture of Alex looks just like Ethan!! So cute. I'm so happy you have a blog!!
Hi angela- this is also your cousin (jessica) i am so glad you have a blog now i can blog stalk you! :)
your boys are so handsome!
Hi Angela,
Alex is just adorable!
Next time you're visiting with your parents, give me a call ~ I'd love to see your new addition in person.
Love, Aunt Christy
Hey Joe and Angela, late congratulations still count, right?
Post a Comment