Monday, May 10, 2010

I Tri'd!!!




I just completed my first triathlon. It wasn't as bad as I was dreading. I actually really enjoyed it, as crazy as that sounds! I had only minor mishaps, one being I actually followed a wrong sign for the runners and ended up running an EXTRA mile. My family has given me all kinds of jokes about this over the weekend about always going the extra mile. I was able to do this triathlon with my sis-in-law Rebecca, which I absolutely was grateful for. She helped me train and get ready for this event. I don't have a picture of the two of us, which I'm so sad about. She did really well, and I'm proud of her and thankful for her persuading me to sign up for this. If anyone is thinking about doing a triathlon and you're not sure if you should, just think about this: seriously, if I can do it, you can too!!!

6 comments:

CAMERAHAPPY said...

Way to go Ang! That is amazing to me! I would think that would be cool to do, but I'd proubally die doing it.. Way to go! You are amazing!

Jerry and Sarah said...

How fun! I'm so proud of you, what an accomplishment! And, um.. you look GREAT! Can't wait to see you guys in real life soon!

Chrissy said...

Way to go!!!! I think triathalons are super fun and such an accomplishment! You are AWESOME!!! We need to have a Roylance girls tri!

Sher said...

Wow, you are my hero - way to go!!! That is SO awesome!!! Congrats!!!!

The Ormsby's said...

That's super AWESOME!! What tri did you do? Are you guys doing the relay in a few weeks. Sorry-that's alot of questions. Good job though, you look great!!

Ashlee Reeder said...

You didn't just 'TRI', you did! I am so proud of you. You are quite the inspiration. Thanks for showing us all how its done! :) Love you!