Saturday, March 20, 2010

California Dreamin'!












We decided to attempt a family vacation to California a couple of weeks ago. We flew to Long Beach and stayed for about five days. We went to Legoland for a day and Disneyland for two days. Sarah and Jerry and their cute kids joined us for Disneyland, which made Ethan's trip complete to be with his cousins! We had a wonderful, exhausting time. Vacationing with our kiddos is a lot of work!!!

3 comments:

Sher said...

I can't believe you did all that with your little bunch! I'm exhausted just from looking at the pictures!! Wow, do I sound like and old person or what??! It really looks like a lot of fun though - maybe someday we'll be as brave as you and Joseph!!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

So fun!You guys are always doing fun things!! Way to be! You are right that it is a lot of work... that is why we just don't do anything...hee hee! Good for you guys! We sure do miss you lots!

Jerry and Sarah said...

How have I not seen this post yet? Where have I been? So fun. Very cute pictures. And we had so much fun with you guys, just not enough time. Next time we'll plan more down time for us old parents that need breaks.